Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Graduation!

A kid @ school and I had our schools "party" together. He was 7, I was 27 :) We had Lego cupcakes. It was awesome!! They had lego rings... :) His mom had hot glued one lego to a large flat ring and then stuck a few more legos on top. It made for lots of fun!!May always seems to soar by with weddings, graduations, and recitals, spring concerts, etc. I had 2 graduations that needed gifts. :) My sweet SIL (Britton's littlest sister) graduated from High School- she's headed to Knoxville, TN and I'll help craft stuff for her dorm room later in the summer. I mad her a gathered clutch ala Noodlehead. I loved how it turned out and have a few ideas up my sleeve for more gathered stuff.
A friend from work has a daughter who's headed to UK, I don't know the graduate well so I went with UK pillowcases :) I used a tutorial and they went together pretty easily. :)

Happy Father's Day! Maybe I can get caught up soon, Blogger was giving me grief this week.

No comments: