Monday, December 1, 2008

baby blankets

I finished 2.5 baby blankets last week. One is for a girl using yarn I had.. I think I know who this one is for. :) and one is for some good family friends who are having a boy and due at the end of this week! He is their first and his name is Westin. His nursery is baby blue and chocolate. I found this light brown yarn with blue specks called tweed and bordered them with a dark brown yarn. It's small but the yarn is awesome. I hope I get it mailed this week.

3 comments:

grammy said...

I like the baby blankies. I pick cranberry walnut pie. Yummm They all looked great.

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Hi Katie! You won the BH&G Magazine subscription! Please email me at quiltville@gmail.com with your snail mail address so I can put your address on the order form!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog through a comment you left at Bakerella and clicked over because before I was married, I was "Katie R" also :) Sweet crafting and you'll love the BH&G subscription, its my favorite! Have an awesome day!