Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catching up- Colorado!

I have a LOT of things from the fall that I am going to try to slowly catch up on. :) First I am going to share some of my favorite parts of being in Colorado for New Years!

Another thing on "our list"was snowboarding. I had been a few times before, but my sisters had never been. I was finally decent enough that I wasn't miserable. Kristy really liked it. I think Kelly and I will stick to skiing from now on.-We'll see. :)
I I typically get my hair cut when I am in Colorado, one of my most bestest friends grew up their with me and usually cuts my hair. Unfortunately she wasn't home this time. Fortunately another friend from home is almost done with school and she chopped it for me :) I finally got the guts to go really short! So here is the before and after. I am still really loving it and it is still really easy.

Another thing on our list was the Stanley/Shining. We did both! Estes Park was beautiful!



There was a slight appearance of snow flurrys- my first for the Winter. (Kelly is always that excited about snow) So we were thrilled!
We went snowshoeing up near Allenspark with some family friends. My fam has gone a lot but this was my first time. It was really fun. I LOVE that Colorado has so many sunny days!


Mount Meeker (Longs Peaks Twin)
The Karpenske's- aren't we so cute!

I had a wonderful time- I giggle more with my sisters than anyone. My family is awesome!

2 comments:

grammy said...

really super great pictures...yes you are all so cute.
looks like you are back to bloging (o:

Kelly said...

i agree, your family is the best :)

good times!! when is the return trip?