Friday, October 17, 2008

Bias

I haven't got much done this week, especially compared to my very productive Sunday. I have been reading Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini. I am not usually a fantasy fan, but I love a good book... and once I am hooked on the characters I am good to go in a book. My dad LOVED them and was excited for the third, so I borrowed them from a girl from work. I have enjoyed them and I am looking forward to book 3 but I found out their is 1 more and I am annoyed because now I have to wait again.... God has decided to teach me patience through all possible angles :) Oh well. I will probably have to check out the movie, but I haven't heard good things.... The book does set the standard high it reminds me a lot of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

Today wasn't totally productive, but I made some progress. I have had a bunch of WIP (works in progress) that I couldn't finish until I bought some stuff. So today I went shopping with a specific list of what I needed for the works in progress and some gifts (that are already late) :)
So I bought what I needed, but I also got most of my bias tape finished. (It's not sewed together, just folded) So here is today's progress:
both have ready made purposes, so watch for them again in the next few days... And I have another plan for the gold when I get around to it.

And my roses again :) They smell amazing and they look even more pretty today. Hope you have a fabulous Friday! Do you feel like you've made progress this week?

No comments: