Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine Flowers


My favorite go to easy valentine is my flowers. I cut out hearts and then attach them to a floral stem wire by poking a hole through the corners of the hearts and through a loop at the top of the wire. I made these for the scrapbooking department at work. I think they turned out super cute, and they are so cheap and easy. I have always just used construction paper before but scrapboooking paper worked great. I recommend using styrofoam or oasis foam if you are putting them in a vase so they arrange more easily. They are cute individually for coworkers, friends, etc, but they are great in a vase for you or a secret valentine.
On another note I will have to start planning for Valentines for this year!!!! I GOT A JOB! Praise God! I start Monday as a Special Ed Assistant in Kindergarten. I am thrilled. (This also means we can soon move back into a place of our own, which I am very excited about.) I better get to work on the kitchen chairs :).

4 comments:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Aren't you just the carfty little Momma! Girl, you got some creative juices! Congrats on the job! Let me know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job! And your flowers are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job!! Those flowers are looking cute... Best for Valentines Day...

EFay said...

Those are so cute!